This remote, entry-level position is responsible for supporting new and existing customers of the iMIS Engagement Management System and Brightspace Learning Management System for professional and trade associations throughout the United States. This individual will be responsible for responding to customer support tickets, escalating to other team members when necessary, and managing our support queues. Additionally, the role will also involve system configuration of customer requirements, query creation, and report writing to assist with new customer installations or support requests.
Why this is a great position? The person who fills this role will be largely responsible for our Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) and be heavily relied on by our customers. As a work-from-home position, this role will be integral to maintaining a high-functioning team with others working from home. We focus on being highly productive and efficient and are looking for individuals who enjoy being self-managed and thrive in a fast paced environment. We are committed to the success and needs of our customers and schedule our activities to support their critical needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Becoming an expert in our ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Becoming an expert in our software applications.
- Clearly communicate with customers when a ticket falls outside the scope of a customer support plan.
- Managing our support queues, escalating tickets to other team members, and closing out tickets.
- Configuring/setting up our software applications to meet the defined requirements.
- Creating or modifying custom reports in SSRS and Exago BI.
- Using tools to migrate customer data.
- Delivering solutions on time and on budget,
- Delivering solutions that result in customer references.
- Application testing.
- Creating user documentation.
- Assist with estimating budgets and timelines
Applicants must possess and demonstrate the following key behaviors and traits:
- Prior experience supporting enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
- Experience with advanced query writing.
- Experience with SSRS or Exago BI.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to be efficient and highly productive
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com.