Graphic designer, UI/UX Designer
This position is responsible for working with our customers and internal teams to design and build best of breed websites, great content, and exceptional graphic design in the iMIS RiSE Content Management System. Additionally, this position will also assist in maintaining our existing website(s), developing internal marketing collateral, and managing social media.
The person who fills this role will become a leader at Ascension and be heavily relied on by our clients. As a work-from-home position, this role will be integral to building a high-functioning team with others working from home. We focus on being highly productive and efficient rather than simply working long hours and generating high billing hours. We are looking for individuals who enjoy being self-managed and thrive in an environment of flex-hours. We are committed to the success and needs of our customers and schedule our activities to support their critical needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attending Discovery/Requirements meetings with customers and document those requirements.
- Leading and creating modern, user-friendly Website Designs.
- Creating exceptional Graphic Designs.
- Technical development to implement Web Designs.
- Developing internal best practices for Website Design and Delivery.
- Front End Development based on customers needs.
- Delivering solutions on time and on budget,
- Delivering solutions that result in customer references.
- Creating and executing Test Plans.
- Assist with estimating development budgets and timelines
Applicants must possess and demonstrate the following key behaviors and traits:
- Prior experience designing modern, user-friendly Website Designs.
- Outstanding Creativity.
- Delivering work on time and on budget.
- Always seeking to help improve internal processes and customer deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to be efficient and highly productive
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.