This position is responsible for assisting with the implementation and support of the iMIS Enterprise Engagement Management System (EMS) for professional and trade associations throughout the United States. This individual will work directly with customers to solve issues through software configuration, training, and/or reporting. You will work both alone and as part of a project team.
Why this is a great position? The person who fills this role will be a key team member at Ascension and be heavily relied on by our customers. As a work-from-home position, this role will be integral to maintaining a high-functioning team with others working from home. We focus on being highly productive and efficient and are looking for individuals who enjoy being self-managed and thrive in an environment of flexible hours. We are committed to the success and needs of our customers and schedule our activities to support their critical needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with customers and team members to understand their needs, document those needs, and delivering the solution.
- Configuring/setting up our software applications to meet the defined requirements.
- Provide training directly to customers, both remotely and on-site.
- Creating or modifying custom reports in SSRS and the iMIS Report Writer (Exago BI).
- Assisting with customer support issues.
- Using tools to migrate customer data.
- Delivering solutions on time and on budget,
- Delivering solutions that result in customer references.
- Application testing.
- Creating user documentation.
- Assist with estimating development budgets and timelines
Applicants must possess and demonstrate the following key behaviors and traits:
- Prior experience implementing and supporting iMIS or other association management system.
- Experience with advanced query writing.
- Experience with SSRS or Exago BI.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to be efficient and highly productive
- Excellent communications skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.